Monday, November 21, 2011

country and silence

Country has to be one of my favorite genres of music. I really don't know what got me into it, but I just fell in love. The boys are dreamy, and true gentlemen :).. MY FAVORITE! haha but I never knew that the music would totally relate to me. I effin love it bro! Anyways, have you ever felt like the whole world is against you and you don't know what to do about it? Yeah, well I did something over the summer I shouldn't have done, and I really wish that I hadn't have done it. It's ruined a lot of trust between my parents in which they feel that it is necessary to keep me home and not sleep over at other peoples house or hang out with my best friend! One, I understand where they are coming from, but if only they knew I actually learned from that mistake and that I would never do it again until I was ready. I wish they would learn that times have changed and that things happen for a reason, and that you can't always protect the people you love from the outside world. It's dangerous out there and I know it is, but you have to let go sometime. Sometimes I can't wait to leave this place, but at the same time, I wonder, what would happen to me if I left, would I be happy or would I be homesick? Just two more years and then I'll find out. Well, I guess I should go to bed, I've been locked up in my room for hours so I wouldn't have to see my parents. I'm that mad at them for not letting me sleep over, yet I get so mad at people for getting mad at their parents because they didn't let them do something.I guess I should just wait out the storm until my parents finally decide it's okay for me to hang with other people. :/ Something in which I don't how long it will take and if I'll even have the patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment